LIVE IN THE GTA?
GET YOUR ITEMS TODAY!
If you place your order before 12:00PM EST Monday to Friday, your package will be delivered to your door that same evening!
SAME DAY SHIPPING
If you place your order before 5:00PM EST Monday to Friday, your package will be shipped out that same day!
Easy, hygienic measurement of temperature without contact, the Infrared Thermometer is a measuring instrument that uses the infrared receiving principle to measure human body temperature. When using, simply point the temperature probe at the forehead of the individual and press the measurement key to quickly and accurately measure their temperature. Designed with a high-quality detector, keep your staff safe while they treat their patients. No-contact, non-invasive infrared technology reads from the forehead, preventing cross-infection between multiple people.
- Body Mode: Forehead Temperature Reading
- Hold Mode: Object Temperature Reading
- Quick and easy to use
- Temperature results in 0.5 seconds
- Can read in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Accurate readings instantly
- No-touch, non-invasive
- Prevents cross-infection between multiple people
- Measuring Range: 32.0℃~42.2℃
- Tolerance: ±0.2℃ (35.0℃~42.0℃) ±0.3℃ (32.0℃~34.9℃ & 42.1℃~42.2℃)
- Power: 2 x AAA Batteries (DC 3V) (NOT INCLUDED)
- Memory: 32 sets
- Automatically Power Off: Around 30~40S
- Weight: 68.6g (not including battery）
- Size: 166 x 39 x 40mm
- Resolution: 0.1℃
- Accuracy: ±0.2℃
- Measuring Distance: ≤ 2cm
- Operating Temperature: 10℃~40℃; Humidity at 15%~85%
- Atmospheric Pressure: 70-106kPa
- Transportation & Storage Temperature: -20℃~+55℃;
- Humidity at 15%~93%
Please note that the thermometer requires two AAA batteries which are not included.
Product Package Details:
- Sold individually